Friday, April 14, 2006

Yaaaaaaaaayyy!!!!
My 25th post!!! Double yaaaaaaaay!!!!!
Freebird grabs whoever reading this and dance around the room….;-)

OK, now this is where the post actually starts…

I dunno if I should apologize for my previous post or not.
This blog idea was to express my feelings and I’m beginning to wonder if I’m taking the expressing-myself thing a bit too far.

Making a fool of my blog by showing off my mood swings.

I’ve always been an expressive person myself. I like to tell people (people that I’m sure stand a chance of understanding me, people I know and who know me well, that’s who) stuff about me. As for me, there aint a problem that can’t be solved by talking to others. This, I know, some find a very difficult thing to do. But opening up to people have always come naturally come to me.

But these days, without my sis around and just a few couple of friends I really feel comfortable talking to about stuff like these, I find myself putting down the things I feel right then and there. Till the blogging thing came along, it used to be more like writing on a piece of paper which could be found sometime later in the waste basket.

After I started blogging, I started putting down these as blog posts.

The guy X, in the previous post, had just somehow pissed me off a li’l and was still a li’l bit heart-broken when I posted the last one.

And since I don’t believe in taking down things I’ve already posted, am not gonna take it down.

Gonna let it stay there as proof of the various mood swings I’ve had.

To be reminded of the dumb things, my easily-swayed-heart has made me done. (for e.g., I’m currently listening to this AMAZING song ‘soona man ka aangan’ from parineeta and this post might ‘slightly’ be influenced by it too….this hormones are really getting onto me these days…*sigh*)

And just for clearance, I had said that I hate the fact that I care too much about X. I never said I hated X. I could never bring myself to hate X, for it’s not his fault that I feel this way. I just hate that I do feel this way when even when I don’t want myself to feel this way.

Guess bein’ practical is not one of ‘my things’.

I know this is just a phase…this too shall pass…and all I hope for is that until it’s over I won’t do anything that I might regret doing later.

I can’t promise that I won’t be posting stuff still under the influence of something bothering my mind, but all I can do is just make sure it makes ‘some’ sense.I seriously should learn the difference b/w a blog and a personal diary.


p.s: And also am not gonna use the ‘hate’ word from now on, unless I really really mean it. Yeah, guess it’s too powerful a word, akhil.

Since I wanna end my 25th post on a more happier note,

I love my blog ;-)

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
(Dancing with ya & goin' crazy
<:-P)
25th post. Keep it going amigo.
Kudos!!!

Swing away -
Blog it straight from ya heart.
Yo, Cheers! for the expressive person you're.

btw, the "soona mann ka angan" song is among my fav's too (sonu really gets you captured into the mood of the song).

1:18 PM  
Blogger kartoos said...

happy for u on ur 25th blog..happy that u r this expressive..well..i am quite expressive as well,but never could tell a person how gud he is or how much i care abt the person at his face...i am working on it..happy that u dont have such a problem either:)

5:20 AM  
Blogger kartoos said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:21 AM  
Blogger R said...

Being expressive is cool. Carry on.

9:22 AM  
Blogger PNA said...

congrats girl...........
that is a n achievement
go on and on ...........until like many bloggers have felt the writing block and still are back after a short while as they have got addicted to the blog ....

cya
and keep blogging
Ash

4:41 AM  
Blogger InfJunkie said...

#akhil,
thanks...& congrats on urs bcoming a month old :-D
#kartoos,
" am quite expressive as well"
Ahem! sure u're :|
#rohit,
:-)
#ash,
i cant tellya how much addicted i'm to blogging...:-p
thanks for stopping by..:-)

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home