Sunday, March 19, 2006

A sudden revelation!

I’ve realized that I’m very much addicted to internet. OK, I realized that long time back but decided to do something about it only now.

Even when I promise myself that I wont use the net until I do this and this, I somehow manage to forget all that and come online and check my mail ( Oh, does it matter that I checked it a few hours back? For me, it doesn’t :D) and read some blogs. Blogging can be highly highly addictive, people. BEWARE! If u want any confirmation on this check this sayesha’s post
B(l)ogged down Once they showed me the same message and I almost freaked out. That’s how addictive it can get.

My New Year resolution was to do something useful/constructive every day. And I wonder if I’ve done anything since the New Year. So much for me and my New Year resolutions. (Anyways, I was never much of a promise-keeper ;-)). How I wish my
Inner Annoying Nerd (IAN & courtesy to sayesha) would wake up. But I think there’s a chance that I killed him (or is it her since am a female? I dunno...But IAN sounds more like a him :-P) on the process of acquiring the greatest height of laziness and utter uselessness where I am right now. And trust me, people…you don’t wanna get to this level coz it’s very very difficult to go back once you’re here ( & the view from here isn’t that much pretty either). Maybe someone up here with me can get a feel of what I’m saying.

But Hey, but am gonna fight. Am gonna try and wake up the IAN inside me.

You people might be wondering how come such a realization now? Well…my university exams has never been closer and If I don’t wanna flunk and embarrass myself in front of all and most importantly in my own eyes, I better get the IAN awake.

So from now it’s gonna be less Blogging, reading the blogs, checking mails (& using the messenger) and more (and more and more) hard work…

Hey, I think I hear him waking up…gotta go before he falls asleep again …:-P

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ooi freebird,

gud thinking
&
gud for you!

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home