Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Its my life!!!

It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive
(It's my life)
My heart is like an open highway
Like Frankie said I did it my way
I just wanna live while I'm alive
It's my life



Love this song!! Sometimes this is all I want to say….sometimes all I reaaallly wanna do is shout this loud at some person…but of course, cant do it…so I do the next best thing I play this song as loud as I can…sigh…tired of having to give explanation of each and every thing I do to people. Why I am the way I am and why I like doing things my way… “Why are u doing this? Why that?”…it’s my life for god’s sake…

3 Comments:

Blogger kartoos said...

cool down freebird....its ur life...do whateveeeeeeeeeeee u wish...as i don believe in rebirths...and der is only 1 life

8:22 AM  
Blogger R said...

It sure is a coooool song!
There's just one life.. live it the way you want...like a rolling stone! :P

9:01 AM  
Blogger InfJunkie said...

@kartoos,
am totally cooled down now :P
@rohit,
#It sure is a coooool song!#
sure it is...:-)
#live it the way you want.#
that now isnt that easy as it sounds; wish it was :-(

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home