Saturday, April 08, 2006

My friend 'X'

Had great fun yesterday…hung out with my pals from college…just getting to know ‘em these days. That’s the part I like the most…when you kinda ‘just know’ what would last and what wouldn’t…ones you wanna hang out with for long term and ones you’re made to.

There’s this gal in my class, let’s say X. Really ‘my type’. There’s another gal, Y…who really isn’t my type…or anybody’s for that matter. But I hang out with both of ‘em, X coz I want to & Y coz they come as a package:-D…now how much X like Y, I dunno…and haven’t asked yet. One say I’ll…but I’m kinda suspecting that X isn’t that much keen on Y’s company either…Sorry, Y…But you’re sometimes just plain rude and selfish, which isn’t my type.

Now about X…I met her at our college. Totally cool, real spontaneous. Liked her from the very first day. Those days we were just some gals thrown into each other’s company, whether you like it or not.

But now things have changed. I now know whom I like and whom I don’t (hate is too powerful a word and I don’t use it often unless I really mean it).

These days X & I, I feel, are getting a li’l closer. Be both bitch about Y (just harmless teasing) behind her back..:-D…& thank god, she aint that ‘girlish’. Coz sometimes totally ‘girlish behavior’ (like baby talk for one…aaarrrghhh!) gets on my nerves. She’s more like in me in that aspect. And we just know that we like each other’s company. Sometimes u don’t have to literally talk to convey something. Your attitude does it for you. For e.g. I try to sit with X as much as I can and she knows thatI wanna without me telling her. Yesterday, all I had to do was just give her a glance and she came and sat beside me. Coz she just knew! Now that’s something. But alas! With X comes Y too :-((

Today after college, X & I didn’t feel like going home, so we just walked for a couple of minutes, sharing jokes and stuff…was quite cool. Two gals laughing their head off right in the middle of the road, people must’ve thought we were crazy. But then, who cares???

Absolutely loves this stage when we both feel we’re just so perfect, with no annoying habits, no selfishness…everything seems so great. I know, after this comes the time when we both get to know each other’s irritating habits, but still like each other no matter what.

As I was telling her today on the way back home…

“Our eccentricity wavelengths totally match”

Looking forward to having lots more fun with you in the coming 3 years, pal.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Package Thing is Interesting!!!
:D

I can connect very well with the non-girlish girl image. Ha!

& about your new Template, just wanna say that your Old one was better.
May be I've gotten used to seeing the old one a li'l too much.

Ooi.

5:05 AM  
Blogger InfJunkie said...

#akhil,
i was just a li'l too bored seein' the same ol' template again n again...needed a change, man. prob will change back to the old one soon. me not a fan of this template too ;-)
Kooi.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home