Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A joke

I read this joke in RD and liked it so much and wanted to share it with others...most probably, this might sound funnier to the female sexwale ;-)


Three guys were fishing when one of them hookes a mermaid. She promised to grant each of them a wish if hey'd let her go.

"deal," the first fisherman said." I'd like you to double my intelligence."Immediatly, he began to recite Shakespeare's Macbeth.

"Wow!" the second guy exclaimes. " could you triple my intelligence?". He'd no sooner made the request than he started spouting einstein's equations on the theory of relativity.

"That's amazing!" the third fisherman yelled. " Quintuple my intelligence."

"Are you sure?" the mermaid asked. "You might not like the outcome."

"I'm sure.Just do it," the guy said.

He closed his eyes to wait for the wish to be granted and - poof!- he became a woman!

P.s: Aint it funny?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nah, may b funny to an FCS.

=))

ha ha ha.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home