Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Hate 'em all

I hate the fact that I care. That I care about someone who obviously doesn’t care about me. I hate it that I care too much about X. Also the way I forget everything and let X sweet-talk me into forgetting all that.

Hate it that I care even while knowing X doesn’t. Hate it even more that X knows I care. Hate the way I always end up making a fool of myself in front of X. Hate how X laughs at my silliness and how I laugh at them too.

Hate how I convince myself that I won’t lose my esteem and when X comes how I throw myself at X.


Why do I do it?

Hate the fact that I dunno why.

Also, Hate this post by the way.

3 Comments:

Blogger InfJunkie said...

#JK,
(blushing)...It's very sweet of u to say tht..blushing again...:-D

10:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I luv the fact that I luv without intention. Even if the other person doesn't like me. May be I luv them less for not liking me. Not that I want everyone to luv me, with my way of being. But, I can't actually convince myself to hate them.

Hate is such a harsh word for me!

I believe that people live to luv & satisfy others. Yeah, that’s what we stay alive for -

No, I don't think you aren't sweet 'cause you hate someone. It's Darwinian to feel that way.

:"> Guess, you are one of the sweetest persons I've known!
...& I luv you for being one!!!

7:43 PM  
Blogger R said...

It's human. It'll be all cool in a while.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home