Thursday, March 23, 2006

OK, who am I kidding???

The last post was supposed to inspire me…did study a li’l. Couldn’t help but post this one…when I wanna do something real bad, I just can’t help it! So here I am…

About the post, I came across this site
www.43things.com and was totally fascinated by it (though I totally don’t get how people can be shallow enough to mention things like meet some celebrity or download some bloody soaps)

So here are my things…just 40 (see, I aint that greedy: D)


1. Have more willpower (do I need to explain??)
2. Fall in love ( hopefully with someone who loves me back)
3. Have a first kiss ( with the 2nd no. wala)
4. Write a good book ( would kill to have great writing skills)
5. Have someone tell me I am beautiful and mean it ( Now, this one everyone wants, I know)
6. Be able to make a person smile each day (even reading that spreads warmth, don’t u feel it?)
7. Read more books (these days don’t get enough time)
8. Sit in the front row of a concert and shout my lungs out (let out the energy that’s accumulating inside me doing nothing but a replay of the day I had yesterday over and over again)
9. Stop procrastinating (this I do A LOT)
10.Stop fighting with mom (I know I can, but the question is deep down inside, do I reeeally want to??)
11.Go on a road trip with pals ( with all my closest friends and freak out)
12.Go on a road trip with no predetermined destination (this one would be with my ‘woh’…)
13.Live life as it comes with no worries (these days the question that’s bothering me is ‘what next?’)
14.Learn to play a musical instrument ( roughly to be translated as have any artistic talents)
15.Make my parents proud of me ( which I don’t think I’m very good at)
16.Eat healthier (Coz that’s what my dad tells me…I’m a daddy’s girl!)
17.Finish what I start ( I suck at this)
18.Do something constructive each day
19.Decide what the hell I would like to do with the rest of my life ( don’t have a clue, man)
20.Be granted the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and to have the wisdom to know the difference... ( one of the most powerful and sensible statements I’ve ever heard)
21.Write more ( As if I can write, I know)
22.Get totally drunk once ( and spurt out things I wouldn’t even dream of saying when I’m conscious)
23.Learn to drive ( would make me feel more independent)
24.Live instead of just exist ( Exist….which is precisely what I’m doing now)
25.Be a better blogger (God, I wish…)
26.Be more creative ( coz creativity has been, is and will be THE factor)
27.Color my hair (more coz mom wont allow me to :-P)
28.Receive a letter from Hogwarts apologizing for the late owl but informing me that I am actually a wizard. ( hehe…Ok, that’s how much I LOVE Harry potter series)
29.Sky dive at least once!!! ( have a taste of each and every freaky thing)
30.Dance like no ones watching (no restraints!!! Bliss!!!)
31.Be a good conversationalist ( One of THE essential skills)
32.Stop caring what other people think of me (I can be nauseatingly self-conscious sometimes…but can’t help it)
33.Make a difference to someone (Do something that matters)
34.Wake up earlier (I just cannot wake up early, dunno why… I just cannot.)
35.Dance in the rain (even better if its with someone I ‘like’)
36.Never, EVER grow up ( ’18 till I die)
37.Live an unconventional life
38.See aunty's daughter-in-law all cured and living a normal life with her kids ( coz I just can’t stand the poor kids suffering and my aunty all depressed)
39.Never lose perspective ( that’s my sis’ fav. statement of all times…mine too)
40.See my sis happily married to a great guy ( for this, I’d give up all the other 39 things)

4 Comments:

Blogger shadow said...

eat any more healthier....do i dare say more :D , All with you for number 22 !!! 23 Sheesh still ?????? 28 thats a witch for you...Trust me youre doing a good job on number 36...OK u DID ask for my comments....Consider this as constructive critism :D

11:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think most of your forty points does match my list (if i ever make one), it will with most of the people.
especialy: 1,2,3,4(i have been trying that since I was 6:P),8,14(i want a guitar:(( ),15,17,20,23,33,36,37

22:been there...done that...not going there again...
20th point absolutely rocked...

6:12 PM  
Blogger InfJunkie said...

#shadow,
'OK u DID ask for my comments'
sheesh...couldn't u just leave that part out?? anyways...at last my blog's been blessed!!! ;-)
#rockus,
'I think most of your forty points does match my list it will with most of the people'
guess everybody actually wants somehow or other the same good things from life...tried no.22, huh? ;-)

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home