Saturday, February 04, 2006

My Prince Charming....


OK, I got tagged…and I’m supposed to write 8 points regarding ‘mera woh' (I prefer not to use the term ‘dream lover’ coz then I’d say any look-alike of Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt or Orlando Bloom with the charisma of Richard Gere and the musical abilities of Bryan Adams would do :D )…though the whole making up 8 points was pretty exhausting to some of my pals, to my surprise…once I started putting ‘em down, it was like on and on and on…. and on! So guys, if u don’t mind this’s going to one huge list…. be prepared for the drooling and dreamy stuff in between :D….


And I’m gonna leave out all the should be loving, caring, understanding, always loyal to me, respectful to my feelings and other obvious part behind…. and go straight into things that I specially look for in my ‘prince charming’. (And so the drooling starts…D)

1) Should love to travel. My whole family loves traveling, so do I…I love the feeling of goin’ to a new place, wandering around, seeing and experiencing strange things…it’d be quite fabulous to have a partner to share the whole feeling with…

2) Should be an average if not avid reader. I just can’t stand people who go ‘oh, books? I haven’t read a single book other than the ones I was made to!’. Books are one of the things that gets me goin’ and one of the foremost things that connect me to another individual. So, it’d be important for him to be well read so we can connect at that level too.

3) Should fit like a jigsaw piece into my family, should love and respect ‘em. To me, my family comes first…everything else is secondary. So if he could never feel part of our family…. guess he could never be ‘my’ family.

4) I’m a li’l over-the-top kinda person…some things just make me go totally hyper…it’d be perfect if he tends to go hyper about some things that he’s passionate about too…so that our eccentricity wavelengths can match ;-)

5) Should be a movie buff. And oh yeah, should be able to at least stand if not love movies like Pretty Woman, Titanic, My best friend’s wedding, DDLJ etc which are my all time fav. Romantic movies…(taking a sec…to think abt them…. LOTS of drooling..:D)…Hey, I’dnt mind watching ‘the fast and the furious’ or some dumb premier league match for him…so he better do the same too…:D

6) Should be a good conversationalist. Good listener and also should talk quite a bit..(I tend to belong to the talkative kind)…and must have a good sense of humor…and not ‘ jee, woh joke tha?’ kinda person. Should be able to make me laugh.

7) And of course, should be romantic. Oh no, not the mushy romantic poems likhne- wala type. But should have no problem in expressing his love and affection for me in his own sweet and not-so-mushy way. Can be macho at times…(bikes, his lady ;-) ring a bell, someone? …Ahem! ahem!) ..but shouldn’t be the wearing-a-mask-over-his-emotions kind.

8) And lastly and most importantly…should gimme a reason to look forward to waking up each and every morning and be thankful to god that I’m alive…should be my ‘fire’ (not to be interpreted as something like me getting Goosebumps or goin weak on my knees every time I see him) and should continue to do so till all eternity…


Guess that’s all I want from my prince. Now, now…this isn’t asking too much, is it? ;-)

And I’m tagging..…alcott and akhil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home