Wednesday, February 01, 2006

??? FreeBird ???

Posted by ‘free bird’…. blog address is ‘tobeafreebird’…. u might think ‘why is this girl so hell obsessed with this ‘free bird’ thing?’ Lemme explain….

For me, a person who has always wished to be free from all kinds of pressures and I’m sad to say responsibilities from life, free bird stands for ultimate liberation (OK, don’t confuse this with ‘moksha’…I’m not saying in an aesthetic kinda way)…

I’ve always felt somehow trapped…trapped within the realms of the society, expectations of my parents, my own dreams and ambitions, my fears, my hopes…. everything. I’ve always wanted to feel what its like to be totally, ultimately free…. not to give a damn about anything…. never having to bother about which direction U’re going…and where it leads…what the future holds…

Like a freebird…fly away in whatever direction Ur heart says. And not bother about anything and everything…except feel the wind rushing through and the clouds floating above…

And what makes me want this even more is the knowledge that this is something I could never ever have…coz of my duties as a daughter, as a student, as an individual and also coz this world is much too practical to listen all this crap.

Which is why, I’ve to continue living the way I’m doing right now…meaningful to the world, but totally and unsatisfied thro’ my eyes…and probably is the way I’ll have to live in the future too…coz as we grow up, the only thing bound to increase is responsibilities…sigh!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger shadow said...

You know wats Wierd???:-D U make more sense in a blogpost than u usually do in real life.Cheers amigo,waiting for more!!Oh yeah ... Another happy news...Ive tagged You :D!!

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@shadow,
#U make more sense in a blogpost than u usually do in real life#
...dunno whether to take tht as a compliment or not..and since i'm a not-so-pessimistic person (ahem!), gonna take it in the positive way :D....and me gonna do the tag thing soon...

1:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I m to draw parallels between your Life and Jonathan Livingston Seagull's?

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#akhil,
havent read the book...so no comments to that statement ;-)

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home