Tuesday, July 04, 2006

T.A.G

I'm MeGaBoReD. I got tagged a few min back and Now I'm doin' it. I must be More than just Megabored *yawn*

Been tagged by blogboy akhil .

Here it goes.


1. Grab the book nearest to you turn to page 18 and find line 4

From now on, every sunday, he was going to be a nice old parson spending his holiday traveeling around on a labour of love for the society, compiling an inventory of the treasures that lay hidden in the country homes of England.
-------- Ah, Sweet mystery of life, Roald Dahl.

2. Stretch your arm out as far as possible...

Hmm...Done. *yawn*

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

Another one of a F.R.I.E.N.D.S episode I've watched like a zillion times. But still, it's F.R.I.E.N.D.S!!!

4. Without looking guess what time it is:

10.oo am?

5. Now look at the time, what is the actual time?

Sheesh...it's already 11 and I haven't even brushed my teeth :D

6. With the exception of the computer what can you hear?

"Its something Unpredictable, but in the end its right
I hope you had the time of your life"
Love that song :)

8. Before this survey what did you look at?

Akhil's blog

9. What are you wearing?

A T that sez 'Crazy Gal' (*sigh*) and a brown skirt.

10. Did you dream last night?

I dream, therefore I am. I dream like a thousand dreams every night. Mostly non-sense. But I love the feeling of waking up in the morning and trying to figure out what I saw last night. That's the first thing I do every single morning.

11. When did you last laugh?

Laugh as in chuckle? Then must have been the stupid conf Me and friends were having. Laughing as in "Laughing"..hmm...laughed like a hyena yesterday looking through my old pics..esp. one where I was looking like an tribal girl lost in the big bad world :D

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Nothing, absolutely nothing. (sockets excluded)

13. Seen anything weird lately?

I saw a pic of myself dressed as a scarecrow for a fancy dress competition. ROTFL. Somebody must have influenced the judges coz I sure deserved a price :

14. What do you think of this quiz?

Good time pass for planless, useless people like me.

15. What is the last film you saw?

Saw parts of City of Angels. Boooring.

16. If you became a multimillionaire what would you buy?

A ranch far far away from all this with lots and lots and lots of animals. That has been my dream from childhood.

17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.

I'm a sucker for romance films. *as if you didn't know :-P *

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

The soul-eating competition on every walks of life.

19. Do you like to dance?
No. I really don't. Although I do concerts (Bryan Adams, Shania,Celine...I do everyone) when I am alone.

20. George Bush.

One of the reasons world is in this chaos.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what would you call her?

Mia. Fell in love with this name when I heard it's meaning- "Mine"

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?

I'm counting on it being a girl. I want a girl. Girl.GIRL!!!

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?

Yeah, as of now.

24. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

Welcome. Everyone else has been waiting for you. (Coz I really wanna believe ki everyone else who has left before will be there)

Aaaand...now, Bu hahaha...I tag

Shadow, Kartu, Ruhi

Will do the other weirdo tag later, now I've to go brush my teeth.Sheesh!

Adieu.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

me, too was boored when i set up to do this tag.

ennallum, nice read.

& can't believe your scarecrow-bit din't get any prizes. oh, come on, it din't scare off the judges, rt. i'd wanna see the pic, when you come outta anonymity.

mia. huh, it's different! *wink*

6:49 PM  
Blogger InfJunkie said...

akhil,
:)
I knw Mia is diff...one of the reasons y i like tht name this much.
"oh, come on, it din't scare off the judges, rt"
Phrrrbbbttt!!!
Wont show u the pic ..nah nah na na naa :D

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home