Sunday, June 25, 2006

I wish...

When I was a kid, my mom once told me to be careful about what you wish for.

That there was this angel flying above, in the sky, looking down on us, humans. And once in a while she would pull out her wand and grant the wish of the person directly underneath.

And for a long time, I would make wishes now and then, you know, just in case.

Today in a hopelessly bleak moment, I almost told myself..

" Damn! I wish I had Cancer or some stupid incurable disease!"

But stopped midway.

What if...what if, the angel decided it was me who was gonna get lucky today?

Be careful what you wish for, people; coz it just might come true.

4 Comments:

Blogger R said...

Uh, none of my wishes ever come true :|

10:54 AM  
Blogger InfJunkie said...

#rohit,
Maybe the angel prefers God's own country's Tvm to metros like Delhi :P

8:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

may be it's in the kinda wishes you make -

& you can borrow my cape if you need to fly. call me -

& babe, you've migraine right, gud luck with that before you wish for something like chorea acanthocytosis.
he hee.

10:10 AM  
Blogger InfJunkie said...

#akhil,
"you can borrow my cape if you need to fly. call me"
WHat are you? Superman??

And chorea acanthocytosis???
:O:O:O *speechless*

:D

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home