Saturday, May 13, 2006

A (study?) vacation

I’ve been busy ‘relaxing’ during the study vacation (read too lazy to even type a post :-D).
And this study vacation I’ve proudly reached the greatest height of my laziness (sadly?)…
So here goes…One useless day during “study vacation” in the life of freebird…

Waking up at…Ok, people I know this is gonna be a shocker…at around 12 noon. Less stress on the food section since my breakfast and lunch now gets moulded into one.

After going through the newspapers while having my coffee (morning ya noon, I can’t survive without my ‘morning’ coffee).

Then I call this friend of mine and we talk for some time (15-30 min to say the least) about...hmm…coming to think of it, we should be given an award to find things to talk about for such long time considering that we haven’t even stepped outta the house in a few days. Yeah, you guessed it…too lazy to step outta the house…nothing like the comforts of home...**aaah**).

And then I proceed to read all the blogs that have been added to my list. And I think, I’ve added each and every blog I’ve ever come across in my life to this list and needless to say hence consumes precious ‘hours’ in my otherwise so constructive life. Never knew Blogging could be sooo addictive. *sigh*

It would be around 4-5 in the eve by now. Now its time for me to decide (for the umpteenth time) that it’s high time I started studying.

Proceed to take a looong, refreshing bath…and off with the books to the terrace where I try to concentrate on the thing I’m supposed to. Well…you know…that never seem to happen.
So while I’m in the battle mom comes home from the office and I (happily) proceed to talk to her about her day; not to forget eating the yummy pastries she brings (is made to bring?) home.

And I like to read while I eat (and vice versa for that matter) so I take up whatever book (never the study wala ones, of course) that’s nearby and then Voila! All of a sudden even the dumbest of all books turns interesting like never before!

So I read the magazine/book whatever, watch practically anything (except for the bloody tear jerky soaps) they put on TV these days…and just laze around.

Then maybe study for half-an-hour and then Tada...its dinner time.

I have dinner while reading/watching TV and then I’m off to surfing the net….chatting away with friends, catching up on the rest of the blogs blah blah blah…till 2-3 am sometimes.

Each day is like the replay of the day-before.

Now that I’ve come to think of it, could anyone BE more useless that moi right now?

‘Living like a pig’; that’s how my sis describes living like this. And trust me, I do feel quite ‘piggish’ sometimes:-D

The exams are on June 6th till June 30th. And if I don’t start studying properly by now, I can say for sure that there’s gonna be a post titles “I’m soo screwed!” after June 30th.

Freebird takes an oath to wakeup real ‘early’ (8am?) and study hard from now on….

Keeping my fingers crossed….

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL, =))
thanum padichu thodangille?
ethreyum divasam online kanathappol vicharichu than padikukayayirikkum ennu!!!
hmm, olichirikayairunnu alle?

"could anyone BE more useless that moi right now?"
*Thinking*
i think i know d person. :">

one thing: you're not alone here livin' piggish.

oh btw, i sleep like 3 am - 8 am.
& i m like paditham paditham always.
he hee. chumma. *BIG JOKE* but i m not lyin abt d 3-8 part.

10:18 AM  
Blogger InfJunkie said...

#akhil,
Umm, padichu thakarkkuva...padichu padichu valiya aalavande...he he..
#JK,
U just described a minority section of the gals. U dont think dudes dont lie abt studies??Hmmpff...dont gemme started on the list of such guys...

10:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

okay ... get started on d list -
come on ...
lemme see

1:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"parayumbo pinne kurachu adikam parayanamallo"

1:44 PM  
Blogger InfJunkie said...

#akhil,
parayallo...ellam parayallo...onnu kaiyil kittatte...

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home