Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Just another day

Been having those not-so-feel-good days for a few days.

Maybe it's the exam, maybe it's the way things have changed around me...or maybe it's just me.

The exam's have been going downhill from day one onwards. Still can't complain. Coz I sure didn't prepare that well either.Even then it feels kinda weird (sad?) to do bad in any test.

Today has been the lowest so far. Nobody was home when I came back and I just had to crib about how lousy the exam went; so called up this friend of mine. Talked for a while.

Mom called from her office. Turns out she tripped and fell on the road on the way to office today morning. Couldn't tell her that the exam was horrible after what happened to her today. Remained neutral, "Hmm..it was kinda okay."

Went to the terrace, stayed there for a while, watching the stars and the moon. Strange calmess it brings.

[Listening to Norah Jones' 'nightingale' as I speak (type?). Peace. Serenity. Calmness. Thanks, akhil for introducing me to the song]

Called up sister and 'talked' after a long while. Had been fretting all evening...suddenly everything feels alright. Not that we talked about something in particular. Just the blah-blahs.

But still, it's like she knew. And I knew she knew.

Guess that's the way sisters/siblings are meant to be.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

so the exam crap is over.
ah...a whiff of relief.

<:-P

alla, parayunna kettal thonnum ...angu thakarthu padikukayayirunnennu! :-P

9:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

tagged ya!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home