Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Alright, alright...its me

I got caught last night. Someone from my class figured out freebird was my alter ego **smiles sheepishly**

I was chatting with the dude-who-caught-me when he informed me of this grave matter **Oh well..:-D**

Him: Hey, I found out who freebird is
Me: freebird? The gal u’ve been trying to find?
Him: yup, it’s this gal **** in this college *** (making up an imaginary girl in sme college)
Me: (thinking what the heck…) how didya figure it out?
Him: I traced her to so-and-so blah blah blah

I was almost sure he knew. Damn it, just when I thought things couldn’t get any worse…Oh, yeah it did. Power failure. I just sat there staring at the monitor in total darkness muttering curses when Satan took pity on me and the current came :-)

Me rushing back to continue the conversation.

Me: ohhhk, did u tell her that u knew? Have u seen her?

And then he goes on acting all weird, saying stuff I didn’t get…something about everything he said being his imagination or whatever….I was like on fire.

Me: what the hells goin’ on, dude-who-caught-me?
Him: Ok, I wanna hear it from U.
Me: (trying to decide if I should just continue acting or just come out clean) Hear wht?
Him: that U’re freebird.
Me: freebird? Me? Are u kidding me?
Him: u want me to point out the reasons?
Me: yeah, sure go ahead

The denial thing didn't go that well :D Had to sit and watch the dude in action, bringing out the evidence one by one. I was a li'l distracted coz its hard to concentrate while you are kicking yourself for being dumber than a mule.

I've left traces of myself in each and every single post (again courtesy to dude-who-caught-me for pointing that out). Most coz I'm a person who thinks 'dil-se' rather than 'dimaag-se'. Just can't help!

“The day someone figures out I’m freebird will be the day I stop Blogging” or so I said to myself during the early-blog days.

Now that someone has, I can’t stop. I can’t ditch this blog. I’ve become way too attached to this.

It’s almost like throwing away your book of crazy scribblings for fear of someone else reading it. You just can’t throw it away no matter what. Coz it’s a little piece of you.

I just can’t do it.

I won’t. **voice quivering with stron emotion like the heroine's who's just been asked to give up her true love, mr.filthy-rich-yet-down-to-earth-guy **

Also the dude who found out is also kinda a whack-job like me ;-) So don’t have to worry too much about him.

So we decided to go on like last night’s conversation never happened. Start all over. Pretend like he didn’t know.

So in the end, we left it like this.

Him: Hey, U blog?

Me: blog??Ehh? What’s a blog? :D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like I'd be the first to comment... looks like nobody wants to know the real you... It's ok now & keep blogging...
catch me in your dreams, coz I'm the dreamcatcher

signed with luv
[dude-who-caught-you]

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also the dude who found out is also kinda a whack-job like me ;-) So don’t have to worry too much about him.

yeah, right!

signed with luv {again}
[dude-who-caught-you]

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home