Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Testimonial Day

Disclaimer : This post since due to the mental state of the ‘postee’ has very inexplicable English. So anybody who is not able to stand English language getting mutilated, I suggest you stop reading right now.

I the very very happy today. Simply.

A day when things go your way.

I having college today, but two of us cutting class in the afternoon going over to third friends home. I before writing testimonials (in orkut) for three friends in class. We publishing it when we get to her house. She and the other girl very very liking it. So I the happy too.

Also a surprise waiting for me. Somebody writing me a real nice testimonial. Totally made my day. Thanks, man :-)

We all thinking we having tuition, all of us wanting to stay back and talk. We calling up sir, keeping our fingers crossed and…Bam! He saying no tuition. We all the victory dancers. *wicked laugh*

We stay talking, gossip all evening. Writing another set of 3 testimonials…proclaiming this day as “testimonial day”…then the third girl leaving and me and R. taking nap.

Then we waking up at 6…going down to park and swinging…long since I swung…me and her all smiles. We having a nice talk. Then we the walking in the lawn, barefoot, talking. I the loving the feel of it. Again both of us all smiles.

Then I taking auto and guess what…the auto playing all my favorite songs inside. And when I getting down I saying thanks and smiling...he too smiling.

I come home and asking a friend to call up, he saying no too busy...I say okay, okay…and the next thing I know, phone’s ringing… :-)

Quite an uneventful yet very very pleasant day.

I the very very happiest today (yeah yeah, said earlier, I know)
Just wanted to tell somebody about it.
Have a great day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thumbs up for the English!!
We talk like this too, sometimes...
And, ya, sounds like a real nice day...

Was interesting reading it..

8:59 AM  
Blogger InfJunkie said...

#don,
Thanks :)
Real nice day it was

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home