Monday, November 27, 2006

***Beams***

Dear all,

**bear hug to all**

Thanks for the day that was. Had fun :)

You for calling me first (actually I thought you would just wish me over net...and I prefer this much much more...) , you for sending me all the three cards you liked (all the while pretending you forgot it was my b’day) , you for sending me the awesomest card Ever! ..and you all for dropping by.

You people totally made my day :)

See, I can’t stop smiling…*points all my fingers at you lot* :) :)

Gonna get some sleep now, really really tired…Too much happiness makes you tiresome :)

***Hugs everyone once more***

5 Comments:

Blogger kartoos said...

<:-P-HAPPY BIRTHDAY-<:-P

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

***don hugs his @$$ \/ back***
***don is very happy knowing @$$ \/ had a good time***

9:13 AM  
Blogger InfJunkie said...

#kartoos,
Thanks thanks thanks :):):)
#Donny,
***beams twice as much***
and abt tht name...we'll talk *not-so-amused-look* :D :D

9:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

happy burthday, ...lovely :P

5:58 AM  
Blogger InfJunkie said...

#akhil,
*blushes*
thanks man :D

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home