Saturday, January 21, 2006

Bryan Adams is coming to town!!!

I nearly had a heart attack when I picked up the Hindu metro plus today…Bryan Adams in a concert in b’lore!!!!!! God, I love tht man…. ever since I first heard his summer of ’69…the passion with which he sings tht song is unbelievable! And then there’s everything I do, which just melts my heart.

So I decided I had to go to the concert…. how I wish things were that easy! Trust me, going alone for a concert to b’lore all alone (not to mention cutting classes) from tvm is something that’s definitely not my mom’s gonna approve that easy…it doesn’t help much if U’re a girl too:-( …I could deal with all that (I’m stubborn, u know…. and when its Bryan Adams concert in question, I would rather die of a hunger strike than miss it!)…But then again, life can be very funny sometimes…all these days, I’ve waited for that concert to occur and when it is happening…I’m already committed to something the previous day- something that I can do nothing about :-(((….

And this ‘ I’ll die if I don’t go to the concert!’ is esp. coz of 2 reasons…

Number one…i always always had a special thing for singers (esp. the male ones) …not even the best looking off all actors had tht special place in my mind (OK, maybe Richard Gere perhaps…. but thts coz he’s VERY VERY charismatic:D ) …perhaps coz its something I can never ever do, no matter how desperately I try …I love the most wildest of songs as much as I love sweet romantic slow-dancing kinda ones which absolutely turns me on like no other….now that I examine it closely, the most crushes I’ve had were on good singers, famous or the ones from ur own class. The unbelievably good singer from westlife, Enrique…u name it, I like ‘em all. I got all over them, but this thing for Bryan Adams is not a crush, I mean he sings soo well…its much worthier than a crush! I guess, my special thing for Bryan Adams is something that’s gonna be with me for a long long time… at least hope so ;-)

The second thing is that…I’ve always wanted to attend a concert…all my life of 19 yrs. I wanted to see how it feels like standing in the midst of a HUGE HUGE crowd, shouting my lungs out ,singing my fav. song with THE singer HIMSELF!!!maybe I’ll have to croak for days…but hey, who cares??? Its Bryan Adams U’re gonna see for god’s sake! ….hehe..the very thought gets me goin’….

And when an opportunity comes along to realize the dream I’ve had for quite a no. of yrs….i cannot go coz of this thing that I cannot just leave and come….hmm…guess I’ll have to wait a li’l longer for that dream to come true….after all, life’s all about compromises….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home