Monday, January 16, 2006

me? a blogger??? how come?

The most imp reason tht made me a blogger-wannabe was sayesha’s blog (http://sayesha.blogspot.com/). Tht blog’s just amazing and I can’t help but come back for the nxt entry on her blog. And tht set me thinking…how awesome it’d be if somebody, at least one person, appreciated my blog. Tht was long time ago…but then, me being the pessimist I’m, thought …but who would wanna see my blog? I’m not some engineer who resigned her job to be a children’s magazine editor (sayesha, if u EVER EVER happen to see this…no offence meant :D nor do I live this wild independent life some others boast of …I’m a typical 19 yr old Indian (read keralite) girl living in the capital city, tvm, with her parents…( Ok, I’m not sayin tht my life’s completely dull n uninteresting…)…but then I realized, blogging is all abt being urself…and thts what I’m gonna be…myself!!! And whether people find my blog interesting or not…well, tht’s left to ‘em. I’m just gonna publish my thoughts and perspectives…though deep down my heart I hope they do :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sayesha said...

I'm here!!!! :)

Thanks for the endorsement... and all the praise! :P

6:59 AM  
Blogger Sayesha said...

//I’m not some engineer who resigned her job to be a children’s magazine editor (sayesha, if u EVER EVER happen to see this…no offence meant :D

None taken. :)

Picking that path is one of the things I'm proud of! :)

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home