Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Who am I???? ;-)

When I first started reading blogs, my first thought (apart frm thinking tht some entries were super cool) was tht how can these people be so bold enough to in down each and everything tht comes to their mind? I mean, most blogger guys reveal their identities and it scares me to death to think tht some strangers (or even worse acquaintances who r just mere strangers apart from the fact tht we both seem to know tht each other exists) might be reading my innermost thoughts and things tht I put down on the blog.

OK, now u might think tht I’m scared about revealing the REAL ME to people…its nothing like tht. Just tht its pretty creepy to think tht the guy in ur class, whom you might not even know existed if it was not for the occasional do-I-have-to-smile look on their faces when met somewhere outside than the class, might be thinking something like ‘hey girl, I know what u think abt so-and-so or tht you have a crush on so-and-so coz I read ur blog’.

So when I had this pretty cool idea to start a blog of my own, I struggled for days thinking if I should reveal myself or just write as this girl from Trivandrum. Coz I DO want people I personally know visiting the blog and on the other hand I’m too scared to go open about all my feelings…to know me and also my feelings, I want that special thing to be reserved to people I really love and care about. This whole thing is pretty complicated…. DUMB, I know…but still dumbly complicated….

Hence I decided to remain anonymous and see where this goes….if it goes anywhere…I have promised myself that I will keep on blogging till I’m totally sick n tired of it (unless I run outta stuff which hopefully I wont or if something dreadful happens to my hand in which case it’ll be too painful to type), even if not even a fly gives a damn about this blog…( well, that’s some promise to keep for sure!).

The whole point of the blog was to explain my reason for deciding to remain anonymous…. hats off to those bloggers who come out and reveal who they are! I hope I’ll get courage to do that someday :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home