Saturday, December 01, 2007

13 questions to myself at 30


So, I turned 21 on Nov. 27th. Sigh!
To think in 10 years time, I could be married, settled and with kids! *shudders*


...I prepared a questionnaire to myself at 30.
[Even though I dread the very thought of it].


1 Do you regret the stuff you did during your twenties?
2. Did you stick to your word and marry for love and only love?
3. Did you name your girl ‘Mia’?
4. Do you still fight with your mom?
5. Is turning thirty as bad as you think it is [now]?
6. Are you at least a bit more practical than you are now?
7. Do you laugh as much you used to?
8 Do you still blog? [I have a bad feeling about this].
9. Did you do all the stuff you had planned to do before you turn thirty?
10. Are you still friends with your college mates?
11. . Have you figured out your calling?
12. Are you happy/contented?
13. Is Brad Pitt still hot? [Couldn't help :D]

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i must remember to ask u the answers to these wen u r 30..must make a note of it..:D
the last question is great..:D

11:08 AM  
Blogger Hari S R said...

cmon ..no.13 ? really , u couldn't help ??

12:12 PM  
Blogger Prateeksha said...

hmm,must add onemore qn,is there any improvement in my memory powers in this 10 years or i am as forgetful as in those days?[:D].(I havnt decided to leave u anywhere until u gives tat dvd to me,sorry dear[:)])

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ve seen a similar post in a popular blog.. is this copied? ;)

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm. And how abt "Did I learn to keep in touch with people and GIVE THEM A CALL ONCE IN A WHILE???
Abt no 13: Johnny Depp is out then???

3:58 PM  
Blogger Mr. Commonsensical said...

What about "Will I have a pot belly then like I expect to?" ?

7:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

13...13 freaks me out :O
I would have stopped at 12 or gone to 15 :-D

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo, my favourite number! cool @ numbers 2, 8,9 and 11

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home