Sunday, August 05, 2007

“Have you decided?”

“So… M.Tech or MBA?”

That seems to be the thing on everybody’s mind ever since fifth sem began.
Turns out a majority have already decided. The rest, like yours truly, are battling their inner demons and desperately trying to figure out which way they wanna go.

I hope I wake up tomorrow morning and find my true calling :D

On a random note, Watch ‘Bridge to Terabithia’. I had almost forgotten how good it feels to begin a movie with zero expectations and finally end up falling in love with it.

‘Someday I'm finally gonna let go
'Cause I know there's a better way
And I wanna know what's over that rainbow
I'm gonna get out of here someday’

- Steve Earle, 'Someday'

By the by,
I am back.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dee u made me search bridge to terravithia ;)
and i am glad ur back :)
urs

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.

and just think ...

I

almost

gave

up

on

you!!!

Welcome Back!!!

4:33 PM  
Blogger InfJunkie said...

#anony,
I remember telling u terra-B-ithia a zillion times.Now that u've got the speeling right,I hope you've seen it. :)

#anony,
I'm
So So
Glad
you
Didn't!
*Hugs*

7:05 PM  
Blogger Mr. Commonsensical said...

So did you get up in the morning and find your calling?

Or have you decided staying at home, doing house work, cleaning toilets is your type?

Cos if you are doing either out of somebody else's wish, you ain't gonna be happy. And at 22 you won't know what to do with your life. (Not that I expect you to ;-) )

6:03 AM  
Blogger InfJunkie said...

#mr.commonsensical,
I dont think its tht bad as you make it out to be not to know exactly what to do with ur life...after all, not everybody can be as "perfect" as you can be now, right? :D
And the next day i woke up with a call alright..unfortunately it was just nature calling :D

4:57 AM  
Blogger Abhi said...

Good to see u back! Nice post to come after a hiatus! All have ths trouble in s5 and i chose MBA coz of my awesome marks and my so called interest to management! As Don said, if u choose for sum1 else,u'd be in deep S**T, lik that nature call!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home