Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Stories of the Songs

For those who planted the memories..

Kannaam Thumpi--- Who else but her :-) Story of sisters. Story of my life.

Asalaayi,onnu randu and many more annoying songs--- Of them, my friends, If they weren’t obsessed with irritating me the songs I’dve gladly missed, but now I happily remember.

Fix You--- My-music- library-friend. The weirdo, of the fun types :D

Annie’s song--- Of him, who taught me what songs are for.

Aayiram Kannumai--- Of all the times like these when I’ve wanted to write down things. The extreme times.

Schnappi--- Of Roshna. Although I wonder if she remembers.

Chandanamanivaathil--- Of the girl who knows Malayalam songs in and out.

And finally,

Ambalanadayil--- My darling Amma. For this is the only song (tune?) she has ever sung :-)

5 Comments:

Anonymous The girl said...

"Smelly cat..smelly cat.."
Forgot ur favourite??? :D

9:49 PM  
Anonymous R said...

"asalayi..asalayi nee.."
he he..

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Mani said...

evidadi sunderiye vaa??..

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sariya...athengane marannu??

7:50 AM  
Blogger Praveen said...

a prob with those irritating songs is tht its hard to get it outta ur head once u hear it...songs like aslaayi remain inside u and sometimes even come on ur lips and irritates u no end !!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home